How to change docx to pdf for current file in a for each file loop

@Helpmepls

Please show what you are giving in output file path

or try to use as specified above

cheers

@Helpmepls

what did you assign to outputfilepath in the assign activity…because that is what is changing I believe

this is how flow should look

if you want to change to output folder location then it should look like this

cheers

outputfilepath is the place where my updated docx is at, but it has no issue i check is just the currentfile.fullname has issue im not sure how

this pic is the assign activity

Do you have email or something so that i could send u the file, i cant send here as they got limit

@Helpmepls

What issue are you facing is the output file getting replaced?

so basically you are trying to copy the doc to a different location and then try to create pdf of that right?

as per the flow the final pdf document will be created in c:\users\test folder an you please check there and confirm

if you want it to be created in the same place as the output filepath then use outputfilepath.replace(".docx",".pdf")

this way the pdf will be created in same location as your moved or copied word doc

cheers

no, my updated docx will be put into file called output file, i want change that exact file to pdf in the same location.

Do let me know your email so that i could send my file and you could explain here better please thank you.

Could i also ask how i can change all the file in a file to pdf?

@Helpmepls

for the below to happen

this is the value you have to put in save as pdf activity outputfilepath.replace(".docx",".pdf")

I have already sent the details in personal message as well

cheers

it still does not work, could you tell me how i could change files in a file all to pdf?

@Helpmepls

Can you please attach your xaml here

Cheers

I cant cause im new user do u have email or smt i can send to

@Helpmepls

I have sent my details in personal message to you …can you please check there

Cheers

Hi, i just sent do explain it here so that people can also see

@Helpmepls

I dint receive any yet…if I get it I will definitely explain here

cheers

@Helpmepls ,

Apologies. It should have been the below expression :

OutputFilePath.Replace(Path.GetExtension(OutputFilePath),".pdf")

it has this error

@Helpmepls ,

Would request to check the variable values in the Debug Mode (Immediate Panel) :

An Example case (not very similar to yours had been checked) :

i think the files i send to you, you could try from there as is the same you should also get the error