I have list of workflows in one main.xaml file. I want to call particular workflow from orchestrator without calling main.xaml file.
- Create a separate Process in Orchestrator for the workflow you want to call directly. This could be another .xaml file containing the specific workflow or a separate process created from a different main.xaml file.
- Publish the workflow you want to call as a separate Process in Orchestrator. This will create a separate package for that workflow.
- Once both the main process and the workflow process are published in Orchestrator, navigate to the Jobs page.
- Create a new job by clicking on the “New Job” button.
- In the Job Details section, select the appropriate Process from the drop-down menu. Choose the process that corresponds to the workflow you want to call directly.
For calling the file from orchestrator, you will have to publish the file directly.
However if you create a batch and run the xaml through cmd, you should be able to achieve that.
Please follow the below thread:
This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.