How to block Basic Authentication for Orchestrator in PaaS ?
To block Basic Authentication for Orchestrator in PaaS (Azure), it can be done my modifying the "Identity" App Service configuration. These are the steps that needs to be followed
- Access the "Identity" App Services and Navigate to "Kudu"
- Then go to the folder site > wwwroot > UiPath.IdentityServer.Web, locate the "appsettings.json" file and edit it
- In there, under the "AppsSettings" section add these 2 lines:
- "RestrictBasicAuthentication": "true",
- "EnableBasicAuthenticationForHostTenant": "false",
- Save the file and restart the Identity App Service. Now when trying to login using "Basic Authentication", an error message should appear: