How to automate excel rows through Uipath?

I have an excel file with 3k rows. My bot takes the first row value (and enter id in website) and then select corresponding assigned value from excel in the web). Now I want have column where there would be completed remarks under (Status column) at after excel read the each row.

Also, say if my bot gets stopped after scanning 500 rows. When I start the bot again, I want my bot to read/scan row from 501th number rather than going first 1st id. How can I do these things through UiPath?

Hi @Samraat_Maharjan,
Welcome to the UiPath Community.

Please have a look at this attached workflow, this should help you solve your problem.

AutomateExcelRowsThroughUipath.zip (9.9 KB)

Cheers

Hello @MdFuadHasan

Welcome to UiPath community…!

You can use Read range to get the entire data from excel to a datatable variable.
Then use Filter datatable to filter with condition “Status not equal to completed”.
Then use for each row in datatable to loop and use the row value to type in the web page.

If you do like this, eventhough it fails somewhere, it will consider the rows from excel where the status is not completed.

Thanks

Thank you for the suggestion. I will definitely try to apply it.

1 Like

Hello, this is not working at all. Because my column name is “completed” and all the value is also “completed” in that column. Although I have put a condition where CurrentRow("completed) <> “completed”
I want my bot to check the 22nd row. Instead, it is getting closed after finding close.

Hello, this is not working at all. Because my column name is “completed” and all the value is also “completed” in that column. Although I have put a condition where CurrentRow("completed) <> “completed”
I want my bot to check the 22nd row. Instead, it is getting closed after finding close.