How to Automate 2 Test case in Uipath which is linked to login

Hi ,

Can anybody Let you know how to create my 2 test cases in UIpath.

1. Login
  2. Use login and then move to another page after login.

What technology use in UIpath like Flowchart or Re Framework.

I am new in UIpath. Please help me.
If anybody have any example of above my query please attached file and reply me.

Thanks,

Hi
Welcome to uipath community
Let’s begin with a simple workflow and I hope these steps would help you resolve this
—let’s take like you have saved your username and password in a string variable named str_username and str_password
—now use a type into activity and pass the input str_username like this
str_username + “[k(enter)]”
And while doing this enable send window message property in the property panel of type into activity
-then followed by this use the same activity with str_password + “[k(enter)]”
—next to this we will be getting to the application I.e it will move into next page

Hope this would help you
Cheers @Saurabh_Gupta1

Hello @Saurabh_Gupta1

You do not need to use the REFramework. You can use a simple sequence to the login.

Login and navigation to another page is a set of activities that are performed one after the other. So the best suitable would be to use sequence. Flowcharts are usually used to handle non sequential and business related stuff…

1 Like

Thanks @Palaniyappan for your reply…

Lets suppose

1. My first test case is login and then logout.
  2. Second test case is login & then move to other page and check functionality.

So for 2nd test case, again write sequence for login or we can linked up from 1st sequence.

Please let me know.
It is possible we can talk with you if you have no issues.

Please share your contact number or email id so that i can reach out with you.

In case if you have no problem.
My email id is : sgupta174@gmail.com

Hi @Lahiru.Fernando Can you please let me know when we use RE Framework, Sequence & Flowchart.

I have lots of confusion.Waiting for your reply.

Thanks,