How to add new licences to existing tenant

i have licences codes for attended and unattended robots how i can update the slots for that robots in a tenant?

Kindly have a view on this document
Managing your licenses

Cheers @luchovelez

that is not my question, i read that but i don’t know what i do with only licences codes, how to add new licences without loses the previous adquired licences eg
actual 1 attented and one unattended ultil 31/12/2019
i need add a new 1 attended and one unattended until 12/12/2020
for a total of 2 attended and 2 unattended
how can i generate the new licence file for all licences

I would open a ticket for this, i can tell you in a customer of mine in version 2018.4 that they got only one code for all the licenses, so they could not “append” but replace the current code instead…

I’m trying to generate the licence file but I’m facing this problem

C:\Program Files (x86)\UiPath\Studio\UiPath>regutil activate /email=luis.velez@symphonylam.com /code=xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

C:\Program Files (x86)\UiPath\Studio\UiPath>regutil export-info /out_file=licence

Error #31: Error reading license expire date: -6003, error description: Lookup of tag failed

You’re on the right track.

Install the respective Orchestrator Certificate to the VDI/Machine you are going to open CMD on on.
Set up a Machinein Orchestrator that is linked to the VDI/Machine you are going to open CMD on on.

Run the following commands in CMD.

cd C:\Program Files (x86)\UiPath\Studio\UiPath
regutil activate /email=.....  /code=.....
regutil.exe get-info
regutil export-info /out_file=C:\license.txt

Once that is done. Open the C:\license.txt and copy/paste that into Orchestrator

If you still experience issues I would do as @bcorrea recommended and open a ticket

the licence file must generated in the orchestrator server right?

1 Like

yes that is correct

Orchestrator licensed text not bound to any mechine ,

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.