How to add more than one Incoming Category to the table by selecting dropdown and amount by using excel sheet

I want to add more than one Incoming Category to the table by selecting dropdown and amount by using excel sheet
Capture2
how can I achieve this
can you please help me?
Thanks & Regards

Hi
usually how this will be done manually
may i know that process
@Mahesha_Mendis

1 Like

Hi @Palaniyappan
First I select the Income Category for one custoner by dropdown
the dropdown values are[ Other,Income,Salary,Profit]
And then enter the Amount
then press +ADD button
after that i do the same process to add second value for the same customer

Fine
then we will be able to do that with normal click and select item activities
that is
–to choose the element from drop down we can use select item activity and mention the option we need as input string
–then use CLICK activitiy to click on button with simulate click property enabled
and then if we want to add value from excel we can get the datatable from it using READ RANGE activity
–then use FOR EACH ROW loop activity and mention the input value using TYPE INTO activity

Cheers @Mahesha_Mendis

@Palaniyappan yes its work
But in my excel sheet has more than one column for one customer_id
Then i wanna add one by one

can i have a screenshot of it if possible
@Mahesha_Mendis

@Palaniyappan

no problem
we can fetch the data in a datatable with READ RANGE activity and then pass that to FOREACH ROW activity
–within that for each row activity we can place the type into activity with input of INCOME CATEGORY and another type into activity with input of AMOUNT
so that based on number of records number of rows will be created in the application
Cheers @Mahesha_Mendis

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.