How to activate Host level license

I have an enterprise license key of Uipath Orchestrator. Received license supports multiple tenants (Host licensing model). When I logged on in default tenant it shows me license product. But when I logged on in host tenant it shows me Unlicensed. Also, I have attached an image of the host tenant window.

@Palaniyappan @Lahiru.Fernando Have you any idea on this?

2 Likes

Hi
I can see like no bots were connected or licensed to those remaining tenants
I hope that could be the reason because unless we add a robot it won’t get licensed

Kindly correct me if I have understood the query wrongly

@Umang_Mehta

1 Like

Yes @Palaniyappan you understood the query wrongly.
When I got the license from the UiPath then I activated the orchestrator license key on the default tenant.
Actually I received a license that supports multiple tenants (Host licensing model).So at that time I need to activate the license key on the host tenant not the default tenant.
So I can allocate my license to the different tenant.
This suggestion was recommended by UiPath Techincal support team. I applied it on my host tenant and it’s work fine as per the requirement.

1 Like

Hi @Umang_Mehta
Have you contacted uipath support?
I think you better to inform uipath technical support and inform the clear view about ur issue

There might be activated license issue , and it’s already licensed on your orchestrator so I dont think we can change by our own

1 Like

@Maneesha_de_silva
Already informed to the UiPath Technical Support.Based on their suggestion issue has been resolved

2 Likes

:blush:
You can update here then how , it will may helpful to someone else to resolve :grinning:

2 Likes

Of course @Maneesha_de_silva.
When you received license that supports multiple tenants(Host Licensing model) then you activate your license through host tenant. You do not need to activate license on default tenant.
After activating license on host tenant ; then from host tenant you can allocate the license to the different tenant what ever you like as per your requirement.
Now I will hope you get the idea @Maneesha_de_silva

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.