How to Activate ABBYY OCR Flexi Capture in the Local machine, I have license of flexi capture ABBYY OCR

Hi Everyone,
I need an urgent suggestion on how to activate the ABBYY OCR Flexi capture License on local machine?

hey!
Steps to install Abbyy FlexiCapture Engine :

1. download
  2. Open elevated cmd in the folder where you extracted the archive and run: setup.exe /qb /v INSTALLDIR=“C:\ProgramData\ABBYY\SDK\12\FlexiCapture Engine” FCE=Yes PDF=Yes SN=serialkey
  3. In cmd navigate to “bin” folder in the installation folder of Abby (on my machine is C:\ProgramData\ABBYY\SDK\12\FlexiCapture Engine) and execute: LicenseManager.exe /SilentActivation /SN:serialkey

4 Open Studio and use Abbyy FCE Activities. For the moment, the activity is working only with the default values for Scale and Profile properties

Steps to install ABBYY Flexicapture Standalone:

1. Download
  2. Follow setup installation instructions after running the file.
  3. Copy TextGraphicsTypeDetection.clc to the folder C:\Program Files\ABBYY FlexiCapture 12\Patterns if there are error messages related to this file.
  4. Open the License Manager (located in the same folder as FlexiLayout Studio, C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\ABBYY FlexiCapture 12) and enter your serial key.

cheers @Mansi_08

thanks Pradeep, i will try and update

Hi @Pradeep_Shiv,
I am starting this from scratch.

issues:
when i pasted the command it says “setup.exe is not recognized”
, how to get the exe file ?please find the screenshot .
Also in my local there is no “C:\ProgramData\ABBYY\SDK\12\FlexiCapture Engine”
,how can I get these things?

Many thanks

it’s wrong!
open the folder where you downloaded the file and open CMD there
and run this setup.exe /qb /v INSTALLDIR=“C:\ProgramData\ABBYY\SDK\12\FlexiCapture Engine” FCE=Yes PDF=Yes SN=serialkey
and do apply your license key! there

step 1: download UiPath.
will I get the installer file from here ?if yes then which option need to be choosen?

it’s studio!
do you have Abbyy Flexi Capture License??

yes, i have license and studio both

if you have license they have a guide to install the application!

1 Like

but from where can i get the installer file?
will they provide in mail ?

yes!

@Mansi_08 if you can share your screen i can help you to install!

please send me your email id , I will share the webex details
is it okay ?

pjpradeep191@gmail.com
if zoom meeting will be better!

hello @Pradeep_Shiv,
Please check Email