How to access the url from the datascrapped data

Hi all,

I’m facing a small issue while accessing the url that has been data scrapped. I’m having issue while accessing the url from the data table because it does not contain the whole link.

how do I add the website name in front of the url that has been data scrapped like I want my excel data to contain the full url
Ex: “Update to COVID-19 Guidance for FFS Service Coordinators and Case Managers | TMHP” (I want to add the url Tmhp.com ) infront of my url in the excel.

Please do help me in this resolving this issue.

Thanks in advance :slight_smile:

You can use a For Each Row loop to modify the URLs. Inside the loop you can add an assign activity like this:

row("New Bulletin URL") = "https://www.tmhp.com/" + row("New Bulletin URL").ToString

Do we have to use write range activity after assigning the value??

Yes. You need to modify the data table that you got from the data scrapping activity. After that you can use Write Range to save it to an Excel-file.

is this right??

Almost. Move the Write Range outside the For Each Row. You only want to write to the Excel-file once (when you have finished updating all the URLs).

Rectified. Thank you so much. :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.