How to access individual row and column values in Smartsheet and how to update the values in Smartsheet?

Hey guys, I am trying to access individual values present in Smartsheet cells. I have installed the Smartsheet package, but I’m not sure how to access a particular row value under a column. In excel this would be easy, as you could get the row or column object, pass the rowindex and access the value using specified content. Is there a way to do the same in smartsheet? After we access a cell value, I would like to update the cell value as well. Can this be achieved?

And are there any resources showing the implementation of Smartsheet activities, that would be helpful thanks!

Hi @Amaan47 ,
Have you gne through the below doc?

UiPath Activities

About the Smartsheet Activities Package - Classic

Overview Smartsheet provides a cloud-based platform for work execution that enables teams and organizations to plan, capture, manage, automate, and report on work at scale. It provides various services such as Streamline Facilities Management,…

Thanks & Regards,
Shubham Dutta

Hey Shubham,I have gone through this. I was hoping there would be an activity that would simply retrieve specific column values. Is there a way to retrieve row id based on a condition?

I built an activity that retrieves the rowID based on the value in the Primary Column.

Then I built an activity that returns the columnID of a column, but I have to specify which column number it is. The weakness here being that if the columns are reordered, it could throw off my activity.

The column ID is rowrows(0).Cells(in_intcolumntosearch).ColumnId.ToString

So to update a specific cell, I use my activities to retrieve the Sheet ID, the Row ID, and the Column ID, and I feed those results into an activity to update the row.