How Robot can request credentials from CyberArk?

Hi @RAJU_KADARI,

CyberArk only allows you to store Robot login credentials in it’s vault. However, CyberArk also allows you to create credential objects of your own if you’re an admin in the CyberArk instance in the organization. You can create a custom activity in Visual Studio which will help you retrieve the Credential from CyberArk using the AIM API which could be requested from CyberArk team.

Hi Team,

Any updates?
Currently support only Robot Credentials? Is it possible to get generic Credentials?

Hi,

We are doing cyberArk integration currently. I was searching for the information about how we can retrieve asset from cyberArk. What i found, earlier there was some activity in uipath to retrieve the password but now it is deprecated,so we cannot use now. Second thing we can use cyberArk API call to retrieve the password.
Is there is any other way we can retrieve password from cyberArk.

Thanks,
Jelin

Please use API call through powershell script, it should work

I have done the following to store the Credential Asset as shown:

CyberArk has already been setup using AAM and the Robot Credentials are integrated.

What is the corresponding action in CyberArk to link the Credential Asset set up in Orchestrator?

I noticed the Username and Password field changed to “External Name” upon switching Credential Stores - presumably this is something CyberArk is using.

Here it is mentioned CyberArk can store Credential Assets - but I have not been able to find anything else:

Please let me know - any links to documentation for Credential Asset storage in CyberArk would be helpful. Thank you!!