How much UiPath does support C#?

When I want to create a new project in Studio, upon selecting C#, it tells me it’s an experimental feature. Since, recently I’ve come across some weird behavior when using C# in UiPath Studio, I want to know how much does the whole suite of the UiPath software support C#. How experimental C# is? Is there a timeline for full C# support? Are there any reported bugs? Where can I find more info? And more importantly, Is there any technical documentation about this?

1 Like

Hi @atoi

Check this for your reference

Thanks
Ashwin S

1 Like

Hi @AshwinS2. I couldn’t find any resource through that link about my questions.

Hi @atoi

Check this

Thanks
Ashwin S

1 Like

Sorry @AshwinS2 but that thread didn’t help either. I want to know, in detail, the state of C# in UiPath, parts that are supported, parts that are not fully integrated yet and also known bugs. I like to know those info so when I’m using C#, I won’t fall into problems where the root cause is the experimental state of C#. Just imagine when the workflow becomes complex and hard to solve errors and we already used lots of C# code…

Hi @atoi

Check this

Its all when you do it based on assign activity with appropriate syntax it do bring the intellisense

Thanks
AshwinS