How many times we can re-submit the assignment 1 level 3?

Hi All, I got that to resubmit assignment in level 3, if it fail again, what is the next step?

Thanks.

1 Like

@sushmithaelluru You can submit as many times you want, there is no limit. So don’t worry

1 Like

@Manjuts90, thanks for info…

2 Likes

Getting this comment, what does it mean!? @Manjuts90, can you explain me…

1 Like

@sushmithaelluru can you share which comment?

1 Like

shared…

1 Like

@sushmithaelluru Did you manually check in acme web-page how many items have been completed which has specific work-item type? Please check it once and Before submitting the assignments in future also please check whether all work-items with specific type completed or not?

1 Like

I mean you are asking to check manually how ma WI5 items are completed are not ?

1 Like

@sushmithaelluru yes i was same thing.

1 Like

Yeah, I noticed now that,after submitting the workflow in the academy, I checked the status of WI5 items ,only 7 are completed and remaining 5 have Open status @Manjuts90.

Again I reseted the data now, all are in Open status.
Now what is the solution for that comment!?

1 Like

@sushmithaelluru Run again workflow once again and manually check all work-items of specific type are completed and then submit the assignment. For future assignments also do same thing.

1 Like

OKK @Manjuts90, thanks.

2 Likes

Hi @Manjuts90, getting the below error while I run the workflow, can you please help me in solving it.

1 Like

@sushmithaelluru Check below thread once

Error HRESULT E_FAIL has been returned from a call to a COM component UiPath Studio community - #10 by Kit

I think your using Chrome browser for automation. Use IE browser it best for automation just a suggestion.

2 Likes

Try use IE Browser as Sanju Said. Also Please check SHA1Online Website as well, Sometimes it will not go back or not loading properly.

However in SHA1Online website you don’t need to go back as mentioned in Walkthrough, you can submit in same page with Simulate type or Empty Filed attribute to clear data.

Am using IE itself @Manjuts90.

Yeah @Theepan, the SHA1Online Website is taking long time to load for me and am using IE browser itself.

Passed the assignment 1 @Manjuts90 .

2 Likes

Excellent. Carry on.

Thanq @Theepan.