How long UiPath Community Version Will Be Free?

Hi UiPath Team,
I am curious to know how much long UiPath community version will be free.
Because as I can see in at platform.uipath.com It says that it will expire in 2021
Check below sreenshot
.******************************************.

The license will automatically be renewed. There is no plan to charge for the Community license. I can see how this might be misleading.

how come the community edition its free and better than the enterprise studio version ?

The Enterprise version is not better than the Community version. As shown in startrekuniverse’s post, you get a lot more with either Enterprise Cloud or Enterprise Server.

Is the Community Cloud always free version no longer available? When I click on try it free it always takes me to the 60 day version. I dont want to click it, I would like the always free.

Not sure why it’s doing that. You may need to clear your browser’s cache and cookies. Then go to https://cloud.uipath.com .

The service will likely always be free, especially since the free version uses the preview versions of things UiPath wants to eventually release as non-preview products. Getting free testing from users is a bonus for UiPath.