How is the check for certificate development uipath real or fake?

I have just completed the exam and I have a uipath certificate. But the problem I see is that the certificate is pdf that can be edited, let me ask how is the check for certificate development uipath real or fake?
Thanks

1 Like

Hi @Nguyen_Thanh_Lam

It’s a good question.

There is a difference in the certificates you get in the academy and the final test. The academy certificates only have you name and the date of completion. However, in the final certificate you get after completing the certification exam and the practical test has a difference. The final certificate has a signature as well as a reference number at the bottom. This reference number is unique from certificate to certificate and UIPath has a reference of each reference number.

So at anytime, you can verify this reference number with UiPath to validate whether its a genuine certificate or not :slight_smile:

2 Likes

You will have a certificate ID there in the certificate. So, if you are uploading a certificate in any of the portal, you need to enter the ID along with the PDF file you have @Nguyen_Thanh_Lam

3 Likes

This will give enough clarity on the question, great @Lahiru.Fernando :wink:

1 Like

Thanks for answer!
I have seen that digital signature, can you tell me how to check it?

thanks