How I Can Scrapping 1 specific data to excel every day?

Hello, I want to know how to scrap the number of student and put in excel everyday.

This is the link and right now there are 779 students. But I want to scrap automatically every day and put that info in a excel.

Hello,

try this way. Selector I’m using is:
" <html app='chrome.exe' title='Curso de SolidWorks desde Cero y Completo | Udemy' />
<webctrl css-selector='body&gt;div&gt;div&gt;div&gt;div&gt;div&gt;div&gt;div&gt;div&gt;div&gt;div&gt;div&gt;div' idx='2' isleaf='1' parentid='udemy' tag='DIV' />"

1. Schedule a job to run the workflow once a day.
  2. Get the number of students enrolled as @olgu suggested in the previous post.
  3. Use Excel Application Scope and Write Cell Activity, to write the number into an Excel.

Im very very new, this is what i do, Sorry.

So, I neet to put that code " <html app=‘chrome.exe’ title=‘Curso de SolidWorks desde Cero y Completo | Udemy’ />
<webctrl css-selector=‘body&gt;div&gt;div&gt;div&gt;div&gt;div&gt;div&gt;div&gt;div&gt;div&gt;div&gt;div&gt;div’ idx=‘2’ isleaf=‘1’ parentid=‘udemy’ tag=‘DIV’ />"

In the Text box? And then how I export to Excel. Thank you so much!

scrap

This is what i do.
But dont work :frowning:
Hope you can help me. Thank you my friends.

@Rodross

The workflow has errors, can you check what error it is?

error
Yes, have error. But Idk how to solve. Just I need thtat number in one excel. And need to be updated every day.

The 2nd step that said @karhikbyggari idk how to do that.

Hi @olgu @Rodross ,

To improve this selector you can include “*student enrolled*” as aaname and drop css.

@Rodross
Can you share the xaml file which you have prepared. So that I can correct what is the error.

student enrollment.xaml (8.9 KB)

Yeah bro, this is what I have. Thank you for your support. God bless you

Please find the xaml file. This will create an Excel sheet in your project folder. Hope this is helps you!DataScrapUdemy.xaml (9.8 KB)

Run the job as scheduled from Orchestrator as @KarthikByggari mentioned.

Yeah!, Is working. Bro… 1 last thing.

Why If I change the URL in the Open Browser Activity appear this message? "The range dows not exist

This is the new URL https://www.udemy.com/solidwokrs-go-from-nothing-to-certified-associate-level/

Instead

https://www.udemy.com/curso-de-solidworks-desde-cero-y-completo/"

Thank u

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.