How I can Manage File in Path Orchestrator Installation

I have installed UiPath Orchestrator on local disk C and the disk space on C is almost full, is there a way or best practice for maintaining files on the disk space on local disk C?
and what file can i deleted ? thankyou

@wayyy

Try this:

When UiPath Orchestrator is installed on a server, it generates various log files, backups, and temporary files that can consume disk space over time. To manage disk space on the local disk (usually C:), you can follow these best practices:

1. Log Files: Orchestrator generates log files that can grow in size over time. You can manage log files by setting up log rotation or archiving old log files to a different location. By default, log files are stored in the C:\Program Files (x86)\UiPath\Orchestrator\Logs directory.
  2. Backup Files: Orchestrator also generates backup files, especially if you have configured automated backups. You can manage backup files by setting up a retention policy and regularly deleting older backup files. Backup files are typically stored in the C:\Program Files (x86)\UiPath\Orchestrator\Backup directory.
  3. Temporary Files: Orchestrator may generate temporary files during runtime. These files are usually located in the %temp% directory or the C:\Windows\Temp directory. You can periodically clean up temporary files to free up disk space.
  4. Database Maintenance: If you are using a SQL Server database with Orchestrator, consider performing regular database maintenance tasks such as database backup, index maintenance, and database cleanup to optimize disk space usage.
  5. Unused Files: Review the contents of the Orchestrator installation directory (C:\Program Files (x86)\UiPath\Orchestrator) and remove any unused files or folders to reclaim disk space.

Before deleting any files, make sure to review their contents and ensure that you are not deleting critical data or configuration files. It’s also a good practice to perform regular backups of important files before making any changes.

Additionally, consider monitoring disk space usage regularly and set up alerts to notify you when disk space reaches critical levels.

okay thankyou:) I will do it this way

Please mark it as solution, if you found it useful.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.