How Extract Data from Website videos Using Hover Activity

Hi,
My usecase is Amazon webite Has some Movies… need to entered “The boys” movie name and just go and place the mouse on that movie vidoes place …need to extract the realese data with out mouse click…which is mentioned Name The Boys all the videos need to extract only Date…
here attached task related screenchots…

Thanks…

Hi @nirmalad123

Instead of using Hover you can directly use Extract Table Data and indicate the movie blocks. When you extract that it will give you two options Extract Text or Extract as URL click Extract as text. The movie names will be extracted.

Check the below images for better understanding:

Regards

Hi,
I need to extract realese date from the Movies videos…could not get using table extraction …
because the movie videos need to place the mouse cursor …then only we can see the details of the movie…

I got the concept will do video and post by 17-Jan-2024. If everything works properly.

Thank you

@nirmalad123

One way is to use hover activity with name or innertext properties in a loop by incrementing the idx…this way all the required movie names are only hovered…

Also use a check app state before hover in the loop so that if the next idx element is there then it would go to hover else end the loop…

Once hovered you can extract the date as needed

Cheers

Hi,

Need Clariffication of this usecase…

Hi @nirmalad123 ,

I have tried with multiple ways to get data from hover. As per my observation this is not possible because the website has been designed like that.

Still if you want to extract? One of the best way is take a screenshot of the specific one and fetch data from there.
Thank you :blush:

ok…Thanks…i will try