How do I separate the single licence orchestrator component into two machines? (By logically separating them)

Hi team,

We are about to procure UiPath orchestra-tor licence version for our production environment.
As of now, we are planning to buy a licence for a single orchestrator component which will be used in a multi-nodes cluster so as to give the high availability and high performance.

For example:- We need to use two different machines which are dedicated to orchestrator and act as an orchestrator cluster. We need to logically separate the orchestrator component into two machines. (We do know that it is possible)

My question is how do I separate the single licence orchestrator component into two machines?

1 Like

Hi @hacky

In short, yes, it is possible to break down a single licence orchestrator component into however many machines you need.

Please contact our technical support team for more details :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi @loginerror,

Thank you very much for your response on such a short notice.

That being said, I already mentioned that we are aware of it’s capability of doing this. But we are stuck with the procedure or approach to be taken in order to do the separation logically.
Also, the URL that you shared is the one which takes us to the “Support and Activation” page. And on this web page we are directed to the orchestrator documentation.

I was looking for a direct steps or approach to be taken in order to do the needful task.
@aksh1yadav, @badita, @ovi, @vvaidya, Please look into it and let me know what is your take on this.

Thanks and Regards,
notHacker.

@hacky

You can scroll to the bottom of the page that I linked for the Technical Support request:

This way you are guaranteed to receive the required support for your Enterprise solution.

Hi @hacky

The procedure is that you need support’s help in order to separate the license, you cannot do it by yourselves as @loginerror said above.

Also, have you checked our “Intro” page with best practices on the Forum? Please have a look:

1 Like