How do I move the data from the rows in one column?

Hi all, so I am new to Uipath and was wondering if it is possible to move address 1 to 3 to a new column named “Address” and the date to another new column named “Date” and then deleting those rows.

Clarification in the picture above.

Hi @Violet11 , can you share this excel?

Here is the excel file.

Also, I have the same issue with the shareholders sheet if you would help look, it would be gladly appreciated. Thank you so much!

Regards,
Violet

@Violet11 , you missed to attache the file i hope :wink:

Excel File

Hi, are you able to access it? I think I can’t upload the file because I just created an account today.

Hi @Violet11 ,

I’ve created the workflow for you by using your input excel.

Hope it helps.

Main.xaml (25.9 KB)

Thanks,
Manjula

Hi,

Thank you. I’ll take the time to understand it. But what if the names and addresses all are different values in each row? How would we account for that?

Regards,
Violet

@Violet11 , You mean to tell the row value would be other than ADDRESS 1 , ADDRESS 2? could you be more brief?

Cullinan Diamonds
OFFICER NAME/ IDENTITY NO. / PA REG. NO. POSITION APPOINTMENT NATIONALITY
ADDRESS/ DATE /
CHANGE ADDRESS DATE DISQUALIFIED
DATE
SHAHZARUL BIN SUSANTO S0000000G DIRECTOR 26/12/2019 SINGAPORE CITIZEN
263 TOA PAYOH EAST -
02 - 22 , TOA PAYOH APEX
310263, SINGAPORE

Oh there’s sometimes the date at the bottom of the row. This current one doesn’t have it.

@Violet11 , in your excel is there any repetitions of column header? Is address always in 3 rows after Name?

I’m trying to send you the main excel file but it says my post has been flagged by the community as spam and that I cannot send the link to a host. I don’t know what that means.

Regards,
Violet

@Violet11 , i’ not sure why it flagged by community.

try attach the screen shot of excel

[cid:9fc50eb4-7042-413e-99d9-5e9aa52000f2]

[cid:bce032df-53f8-4dc8-9ff6-66e56cf16156]

I honestly dun know if you can see the screenshot but if possible, can I get your email so I can email you the file?

@Violet11 , there is no screenshots.

:pensive: I tried uploading so many ways I really don’t know how to upload now. I’m so sorry for the inconvenience. Can I send it straight to your email or do you have any other suggestions?

@Violet11 , create new thread and attach. As your data is mixed up with multi value without looking can’t make a workflow.