How can store translated data into excel row?

Hi everybody,
I have few English words in excel file. I want to translate that one by one. And copy the translated data into the same excel file in another column based on English word. It’s showing the " Translate
" in excel file after translation. Please check my workflow and resolve the issue.Eng_Word.xlsx (59.8 KB) Main.xaml (19.5 KB) project.json (933 Bytes)

Hi @razu91, You want to do copy from google translator?

Hi @razu91,

You can use Google Translation API to translate your text to required Language.
Or Else go with normal Web Automation with https://translate.google.com/.

Thanks.!
Ramprasad

Hi @Palaniyappan @PauloAlbino @rmunro @Lakshman_Kumar @Lahiru.Fernando
Can you help me?
It’s ok and I have already used it but I need to copy this translated work…

When it store into excel file like this format image
But I have need this image

Were we able to include other languages in that excel file Manually
Cheers @razu91

Hi not manually bro Bot doing everything automatically. Upload one eng word and getting the result and store into excel. Like image

My workflow: Eng_Word.xlsx (58.0 KB)
Main.xaml (19.4 KB)
Please check…

Hi @razu91,

The problem is with your get text selector. You can easily notice because when you try to highlight it, it will not get highlighted. It’s valid yes but it’s not pointing to where it should. Give it a try and let me know.
Try replacing your current get text selector with this:

“”

Main.xaml (16.6 KB)

Thanks @rmunro, How can I resolve this error which you upload?

@razu91, I use a higher version of Uipath so it might not be compatible. I recommend either upgrading the packages or easier just copy paste my get text selector and paste it in your workflow Get text selector.

Hi @rmunro thanks, it’s working fine. Could you explain this? I was sent the PM to you.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.