How can locate a label that changes its display text very frequently but position remains same and save it in object repository

Hi All,
I am new to UiPath and C# at large and need your help.
I want to locate a label on a desktop application which has its display text changing frequently. I need to identify it by text only as I know what value is going to appear and validate the value.
I have identified it as an object and saved it in object repository. But it is rigid as it is looking for text that got hard coded into it when i first identified it.

I am trying to interact with the desktop application using coded workflow.

@Priyesh_Tuli

indicate the elemnt …use strict selector if feasible and then remove the value or the name from the selector and use other attributes like tablerow,tablecol etc

cheers

If I try to edit the descriptor it doesn’t show me any options other than the Computer Vision. I just need that instead depending on that hard coded text, it should be a variable that i can assign a new value at runtime.

However, if I do see that it has lot of configuration options in properties of getText in a workflow.xaml but not a coded workflow.cs (C#).