How can I update Studio to 22.10.4?

Hello,
How can I update to 22.10.4 ?
I’ve read that it should be auto updated but it seems that I’m still on 22.10.3.
I’ve tried to uninstall and reinstall but again I got the 22.10.3.

Thanks

Hi @Udiar

To update UiPath Studio to version 22.10.4, you can follow these steps:

1. Make sure that you have the latest version of UiPath Studio installed on your computer. If you do not have the latest version, you can download it from the UiPath website.
  2. Open UiPath Studio and click on the Help menu in the top menu bar.
  3. Select Check for updates from the menu. This will open the Updates window.
  4. If there is an update available, you will see a message indicating that an update is available. Click on the Update button to start the update process.
  5. Follow the prompts to complete the update process. This may involve downloading and installing the update, as well as restarting UiPath Studio.

Note that you may need to have the appropriate permissions and access to update UiPath Studio on your computer. If you are unable to update UiPath Studio, you may need to contact your administrator or IT support for assistance.

You can also check the UiPath documentation for more information on updating UiPath Studio.

Hello @Udiar

As per my understanding the version 2022.10.4 is not available yet to community version. Even mine is 2022.10.3 and didn’t received any notification to update.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.