How can i get a special char in a variable array?

Hi expert,
I use screen scrap activity to get the text, now i want to get special text from it. how can i do this?
first screenshot is the screen in sap ,the second is the text, the data is variable.
Could you do me a favor?

the second screenshot

@regi

For the above scenario you can split using new line and get the first line. Assuming you are saying mandarin as special char.

string_output = scrapped_string.split({vblf},stringsplitoptions.none)(0)

Else you want to get non English character you can use REGEX options.

Check the following post, it may give you some hint . Regex with Chinese characters

@regi

Check the below code and try

Using assign activity

Let us assume str is a string variable and set the value with special character

macthescollection = System.Text.RegularExpressions.Regex.Matches(str,"[*'$\\"",_&#^@]")
    String.Join(",",From p In macthescollection
                          Select Convert.ToString(p))

@ranjith Thanks for your help. i try it but only get one string . The special char is as below marked red. The number of these special char is not fixed. i want to catch them in a collection then split them with ‘/’ . Could you give me more advice?

@Pradeep Thanks for you help. The special char is as below marked red. The number of these special char is not fixed. i want to catch them in a collection then split them with ‘/’ . Could you give me more advice?

@regi

May i know what is the issue occurred when you are using my code?

is it not getting special characters?

your input does not have more special characters except “/”. Please add the special character in the regex patter and check whether you getting or not.

Thanks,

Pradeep Sridharan

@Pradeep Thank you. I am not familiar with regex. I will try your code again.