How Can I Click The Specific File in a Table of Website?

Hello everyone,

I would like to find a file with name of the expression that I will be describing below in detail.

I have 4 quarters such as :
Q definitions:
Q1: Documents expected to be uploaded from March 15 to April 15.
Q2: Documents expected to be uploaded from June 15 to July 15.
Q3: Documents expected to be uploaded from September 15 to October 15.
Q4: Documents expected to be uploaded from December 15 to January 15.

whenever we are in that year, the expression will change. For example, if we are on January 5th in 2022, then our expression will be Q4 2022. Next, I need to find a file that its name includes “Q4 2020” and then i should click on that file to download.
I have already designed algorithms to find the exact quarter in which we are.
You can find the related screen shots about the website( since it is private website, i have stroke out some informations) and my activities that i have used to find exact quarter.

Note that since there are more than one page, it is suppose to go to the next pages as well if the file is not found. And if the file is still not found, then the robot should send the remainder email.

Again note that I have already used click activity and assign a variable in uiselector inside that activity but it did not worked correctly.

Meantime, I have no idea why but i can not upload the screen shots. Hopefully i have described in detail above.
Thank you in advance for your helps.

just an another stupid thoughts

1. you can get the attribute of the table (where all four links are there)
  2. you could use regex or substring to extract all hyperlink from the table
  3. just navigate to the hyperlink will do the job?

or

you said that it is working sometimes and sometimes it is failing
so could it be possible the to compare both the selector and remove the unwanted part?

or
use try catch loop and then verify that it is landing on the another page(the page you wanted)
if it is not landed (element exist and element vanish activity) on the page you wanted repeat the same sequence.