How can I change ''.'' to '',''

Hello, Im taking informations on excel and using in a Applicantion/Browser. When I use type into for a money value that is on excel as R$ 17,50, when the robot right on the Application/Browser it change for R$ 17.50. I need that the robot pick the information 17,50 and write exactly the same 17,50 (without . or R$)

Hi @Lucas_B_Sandri

Use the following below syntax in the type into it will give you required output.

CurrentRow("your Column Name in excel").ToString.Replace("R$"," ").Replace(".",",")

Hope it helps!!
Regards,

Hi @Lucas_B_Sandri
Try this

Var.Replace(“,”,“.”).Replace(“R$”,“”).TrimEnd("."c)

@Lucas_B_Sandri

1. Read the money value from Excel into a variable (let’s call it excelValue).
  2. Use the following Assign activity to remove the currency symbol and dot from the value:
  • Set the left-hand side to a new variable (let’s call it cleanedValue).
  • Set the right-hand side to excelValue.Replace("R$ ", "").Replace(".", ""). This will remove the "R$ " from the value and then remove the dot (.) from it.
  1. Use the Type Into activity to input the cleaned value (cleanedValue) into the desired application or browser field.

Im create like this

@Lucas_B_Sandri

Give the above syntax in the type into activity.

Regards,

@Lucas_B_Sandri

You have to give the changed variable in type into

CurrentRow(“YourColumn”).ToString.Replace(“,”,“.”).Replace(“R$”,“”).TrimEnd("."c)

Hello, raja, thanks for reply. i couldnt find Assign in my version.

@Lucas_B_Sandri

Follow this in type into activity.
Regards,

@Lucas_B_Sandri Set variable activity?

People, THANKSSSSSSSSSSSS VERY MUCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. I GOT IT BECAUSE all of youuuu! Im very happy! I use the strategy TYPE INTO and Current ROW .TOSTRING…! Im very thankfull

@Lucas_B_Sandri
If you find the solution for your query please do mark as solution ro close the thread.

Regards,