How can I assign new items to people after vlook up

Hi @postwick, @dragos.suma, @GreenTea

Thank you all for your help so far. I have got questions for you and I know you’re the ones who can help understand this.

Scenario - Every two hours I extract cases from a queue. In the first hour, I assign cases to staffs (first sheet ). From the second sheet onwards, I am supposed to use vlook up to look for the new cases and assign new cases amongst the staffs along with the old unactioned cases.

I can go up to vlook up and frankly can’t think beyond that as I am new to development. Would really appreciate your help. I would be highly obliged if you can help me understand with Studiox screen.

Regards
Chinmay

What you really should be doing is loading the spreadsheet into an Orchestrator queue and then moving the file to a “processed” folder. Then when they have new cases they generate a new spreadsheet and put it into the folder you load from.

The best way to do this is a dispatcher/performer model. One automation/job that loads the file into the queue, and another automation/job that processes from the queue.

Thanks for your prompt reply as always :grinning:Will try doing that.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.