After using comment hotkey to incapsulate an activity and moving out of context, other hotkeys start to fail. Core UI WYSIWYG principles aren’t respected and my trust in the interface is damaged.
Steps to reproduce:
- Open a new blank project
- Create a new sequence in main
- Add log message (or anything else) activity to message
- Use ctrl+d to comment out activity
- Select outer sequence
- Select the log message activity
- Attempt to uncomment with ctrl+e, notice this fails
- Attempt to save with ctrl+s, notice this fails too. This is really bad.