High lighting activity

Hi , I have come across a thought like in VBA properties. Suppose I am reading multiple XL sheets with Read range activity. I need to mention output table in each activity for this. When I come to end, I forgot which read activity I have declared/used which data table name. From variables, I could not make out. In case I select a specific variable From variables window, it should highlight or should list that activity in workflow. It makes easier to go back and to check. In simple way if I click a variable from Variables window, it should highlight/blink/color it that activity window to debug faster.

Please ignore if this is already available. In case available request you to share that link.

Thanks
Ashok

Hi @ashok_tumuluri

if possible use debug file where you can check it like that or use break point activity

Thanks
ashwin.S

Hi Ashwin,

Thanks for quick reply. When there are multiple declarations of data table type, it helps to go back to that activity directly with highlight feature. Breakpoints is a feature as you said, but user needs to figure out which activity he/she has to apply breakpoints in the first stage to debug.

Thanks
Ashok