Hide "Image Not Available"

Hello,

Is there any way to hide the “Image Not Available” feature?
It takes up a huge amount of unnecessary space.

I know i can collapse the activity, but I still want to be able to access the “Open options menu”.

1 Like

Hi @LarsFeilberg

Could you give us an example? It seems like a valid future request, but it would be nice to see what do you mean by “options menu”.

Hello @loginerror,

Thanks for your response.

Multiple activities create a screenshot when indicating which element to use. If this screenshot is not available, then instead of showing the screenshot, an image containing “Image Not Available” appears:
Image%20not%20Available
As mentioned, this takes up quite a large amount of unnecessary space. It would be very nice with a setting to disable this auto generated image, when the image is not available.

Regarding the “options menu” i mean the three grey lines in the button to the right of the “Image Not Available”:
Options%20Menu
This button is very effective, and when collapsing the activity it obviously disappears.

Having a way to disable “Image Not Available” while still having the “options menu” available, would be a small but important change for the better of UiPath :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks for explaining! I added it to our internal ideas tracker for our product team to consider it for future releases :slight_smile:

Cheers! :smiley:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.