"Hidden" option of OpenBrowser activity doesn't work in some case

studio

#1

I want to access to salesforce site without display browser, but I can’t.
I’ve used OpenBrowser activity with hidden option activated and try to access to url below from Japan with IE.
https://login.salesforce.com/
I success to access to the url, but the page is not hidden.
When I change the url to below, I can access to url with hidden page.

I am using environment below.
OS: Windows10
IE: 11(I’ve checked “Install latest version automatically”)
UiPath: 2017.1.6435
xaml I used: (below)


<TextExpression.NamespacesForImplementation>
<sco:Collection x:TypeArguments=“x:String”>
<x:String>System.Activities</x:String>
<x:String>System.Activities.Statements</x:String>
<x:String>System.Activities.Expressions</x:String>
<x:String>System.Activities.Validation</x:String>
<x:String>System.Activities.XamlIntegration</x:String>
<x:String>Microsoft.VisualBasic</x:String>
<x:String>Microsoft.VisualBasic.Activities</x:String>
<x:String>System</x:String>
<x:String>System.Collections</x:String>
<x:String>System.Collections.Generic</x:String>
<x:String>System.Data</x:String>
<x:String>System.Diagnostics</x:String>
<x:String>System.Drawing</x:String>
<x:String>System.IO</x:String>
<x:String>System.Linq</x:String>
<x:String>System.Net.Mail</x:String>
<x:String>System.Xml</x:String>
<x:String>System.Xml.Linq</x:String>
<x:String>UiPath.Core</x:String>
<x:String>UiPath.Core.Activities</x:String>
<x:String>System.Windows.Markup</x:String>
</sco:Collection>
</TextExpression.NamespacesForImplementation>
<TextExpression.ReferencesForImplementation>
<sco:Collection x:TypeArguments=“AssemblyReference”>
System.Activities
Microsoft.VisualBasic
mscorlib
System.Data
System
System.Drawing
System.Core
System.Xml
System.Xml.Linq
UiPath.Core
UiPath.Core.Activities
PresentationFramework
WindowsBase
PresentationCore
System.Xaml
System.ComponentModel.Composition
System.ServiceModel
System.Runtime.WindowsRuntime
</sco:Collection>
</TextExpression.ReferencesForImplementation>

<ui:OpenBrowser UiBrowser="{x:Null}" BrowserType=“IE” DisplayName=“Open browser” Hidden=“True” sap2010:WorkflowViewState.IdRef=“OpenBrowser_1” NewSession=“True” Private=“False” Url=“https://login.salesforce.com/”>
ui:OpenBrowser.Body

<ActivityAction.Argument>

</ActivityAction.Argument>

<Sequence.Variables>




</Sequence.Variables>

<ui:CloseWindow Selector="{x:Null}" TimeoutMS="{x:Null}" UseWindow="{x:Null}" DisplayName=“Close window” sap2010:WorkflowViewState.IdRef=“CloseWindow_2” WaitForReady=“INTERACTIVE” />


</ui:OpenBrowser.Body>
</ui:OpenBrowser>
sads:DebugSymbol.Symbold1BDOlxVc2Vyc1x1MjAxNjA4NVxEZXNrdG9wXHRvcFxvdGhlclx0b29sXHVpcGF0aFxTYWxlc0ZvcmNlTm90aWZpY2F0aW9uXFRlc3QueGFtbAc8A1EOAgEBPQVPFgIBAj26AT3ZAQIBB0MLTBYCAQNKDUpUAgEFSw1LwwECAQRKHUonAgEG</sads:DebugSymbol.Symbol>

sap2010:WorkflowViewState.ViewStateManager
sap2010:ViewStateManager
<sap2010:ViewStateData Id=“Delay_1” sap:VirtualizedContainerService.HintSize=“313.6,22.4” />
<sap2010:ViewStateData Id=“CloseWindow_2” sap:VirtualizedContainerService.HintSize=“313.6,68.8” />
<sap2010:ViewStateData Id=“Sequence_2” sap:VirtualizedContainerService.HintSize=“336,256”>
sap:WorkflowViewStateService.ViewState
<scg:Dictionary x:TypeArguments=“x:String, x:Object”>
<x:Boolean x:Key=“IsExpanded”>True</x:Boolean>
</scg:Dictionary>
</sap:WorkflowViewStateService.ViewState>
</sap2010:ViewStateData>
<sap2010:ViewStateData Id=“OpenBrowser_1” sap:VirtualizedContainerService.HintSize=“414.4,355.2” />
<sap2010:ViewStateData Id=“Sequence_1” sap:VirtualizedContainerService.HintSize=“436.8,480”>
sap:WorkflowViewStateService.ViewState
<scg:Dictionary x:TypeArguments=“x:String, x:Object”>
<x:Boolean x:Key=“IsExpanded”>True</x:Boolean>
</scg:Dictionary>
</sap:WorkflowViewStateService.ViewState>
</sap2010:ViewStateData>
<sap2010:ViewStateData Id=“Test_1” sap:VirtualizedContainerService.HintSize=“476.8,560” />
</sap2010:ViewStateManager>
</sap2010:WorkflowViewState.ViewStateManager>


#2

I’ve solve the problem.
The reason I can’t open salesforce url with hidden browser is that I have added that url in “Trusted site” of internet option.
When I remove salesforce url from “Internet option” -> “Security” -> “Site”, it works fine.
In case I activate the “Protected mode” of IE, it works fine also.