Hi, as the topic title suggests, I am trying to insert a line on top of my table to show that is it crossed out. Below is my current process:
- Open Word Document that contains the table
- Ctrl F to find text that is near the table (unable to directly Ctrl F the table as words are repeated)
- Use Directional Keys to move the text cursor to the table
- Open Excel, copy the line shape in the excel
- Paste the line shape on the table to cross the table
It works, but the process takes too long to complete and would be much faster to do this whole process manually. I have tried compressing the table into one single cell so that I can make use of the table properties function to cross it out, but that affected my ability to edit the information that is in the table.
May I know if there is any way to refine or improve this process to reduce the time needed?
Thanks so much in advance