Hi. I'm having numerous, multiple errors with UI Path

Hi everyone, this is my first post with a few problems with UI Path. I ask for your advise in hopes to continue using UI Path.

My first problem is that no matter how many times I reset my computer, I come up with this error when Data Scraping the web. It says “This control does not support data extraction. Please select a table cell.” It does this with all sites and I find it kind of frustrating that this is the first and last error that I see.

My second problem is that I got “One or more errors has occurred” and something about “termination” while I run my robot and eventually had to factory reset my computer just to get things working again. Does anyone have any idea what this was?

Any help would be much appreciated. I would prefer to use UI Path over other RPA’s out there, it’s just that I’m just having trouble getting started.

Thank you!

Install browser extension than do data scraping

https://studio.uipath.com/v2017.1/docs/installing-the-chrome-extension-for-uipath-studio

Hello!

How about pass through the Uipath Academy to learn all Uipath features and also get a diploma? I’m sure that you’ll find a lot of answers there :wink:

Uipath Academy link: UiPath Academy

Regards,