Hi i want solution

@Shubham_Bidwai ,

What is the reason for Adding Ename value to the Add Data Row Activity ?

Do you want to add all the values in Ename list to the datatable ?

i want all the employee data but some emp not fill there data and that emp status writen as not updated status

can i speak hindi

you got my requrement sir

@Shubham_Bidwai ,

Could you just try replacing the Ename.ToString in the Add Data Row Activity with CurrentRow("Name").ToString and Check whether it gives the result required.

after that name shown but if condition nhi le raha hai

@Shubham_Bidwai ,

What is the Condition that you have used in the If Activity ?

in if coloumun the name and data table mai ka name same aaya to data table mai ka data extract krneka and waha pe name nahi mila to status pending

plz see

sirf single name dala to if ka run hoke table mai ka data le raha hai

hlo sir plz help me for the solution

@Shubham_Bidwai ,

Already it was suggested to use the expression provided above. If not tried with the expression, Check and let us know what are the results.

shows error

@Shubham_Bidwai ,

Remove Existing Expression and use only the below :

Ename.Contains(CurrentRow("Name").ToString)

hi abhi else wale condition pe nhi ja raha hai sirf data liye hai but jiska nam nhi uska not status updated aisa nhi aara hai

all emp ka daily work ka data hamare web app pe fill krte hai emp koi koi daily update nhi krta hai to uske nam ke aage status not updated aana chahiye aapne jo conditon batai wo dali to sirf if mai jake data collect kr raha hai but else mai bhi jake jisne update nhi kiya unka nam aana chahiye

hi sir what happened

sir muzhe kuch smj mai nhi aara plz help me sir

@Shubham_Bidwai ,

This might be because of the data not being accurate in the Ename list.

Can you Check by Debugging what are the values that you receive in CurrentRow("Name").ToString and the values present in Ename list, if there are any mismatches or names are not properly added ?

okay will check