Hello, all! This would be my first time posting here and I wanted to seek the help of the community. I am starting on a project and I am facing an issue currently that I cannot figure out.
This is within a For Each Row sequence:
- Read “ClientNum” from SQL Table
- Type ClientNum onto web page
- Click “document” tab" under Client’s account
- Verify if a particular document exists
- If it does exists, great, log as success and move on to the next
And here is where I am getting hung up or making things more complicated
6. If the document is not present, I want to go back to the beginning of that iteration, go through the same steps again and check to see if that document is present.
How would I, based on the if condition, go back to the beginning of the loop and type in the same iteration and go through the same steps to check it a max number of 3 times? I want to check it a max number of 3 times before failing out and then moving onto the next iteration.
Thank you all in advance!