Help with Dynamic Combo!

Hello,
I’m trying to use “Select Item” option with a Dynamic Combo on Web Application. And got this error message:
*RemoteException wrapping UiPath.Core.SelectorNotFoundException: Cannot find the UI element corresponding to this selector: —> RemoteException wrapping System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException: Cannot find the UI element corresponding to this selector: *

• en UiPath.UiNodeClass.FindFirst(UiFindScope scope,*
    String nodeID)
  • en UiPath.Core.UiElement.FindFirst(FindScope scope,*
    Selector selector,
    IPlaceholderResolver placeholderResolver)
  • — End of inner exception stack trace —*
  • en System.Activities.Statements.Throw.Execute(CodeActivityContext context)*
  • en System.Activities.CodeActivity.InternalExecute(ActivityInstance instance,*
    ActivityExecutor executor,
    BookmarkManager bookmarkManager)
  • en System.Activities.ActivityInstance.Execute(ActivityExecutor executor,*
    BookmarkManager bookmarkManager)
  • en System.Activities.Runtime.ActivityExecutor.ExecuteActivityWorkItem.ExecuteBody(ActivityExecutor executor,*
    BookmarkManager bookmarkManager,
    Location resultLocation)
    How caould I fix it?

@andresabysmo

Welcome to the uipath community.

Is Select Item activity working for that Drop down element ?

If not then use two click activities and first one is to click that drop down box and second one is to select item from drop down list. You have to make the selector dynamic for second click Activity by passing variable into selector. I guess your selecting value will be under aaname attribute. If yes then replace aaname attribute value with variable and provide value dynamically.

Hi, thanks for your answer. I think I fixed using * on DynamicCombo name and there it worked!!! :love_you_gesture:

1 Like