Help! Removed Orchestrator role

Accidently removed my admin role from orchestrator account,please help me resolve, it is a licensed account. Can not perform any role/task.

you can’t remove the default admin role?

If you’ve removed your custom admin role you’ll have to get someone who can create roles or your orchestrator admin to recreate your role

Is there any method through command line to alter these changes…

You can try via API but if you cannot do these changes in Orchestrator web interface you won’t be able to do them with other method.

You can ask the person who has access to the “admin” user to add the Administrator role to your user. Are you using Orchestrator CE? Or another one installed on premise?

sorry i was bit confused, the whole scenario was : “A tenant can be enabled or disabled at any point, in the Tenants page, by the System Admin”, so i was logged in through tenant admin credentials and accidently removed administrator role.
according to the guide (Managing system administrators ),i am the host and using community edition on my desktop, i can not login as host, please guide me mam

Ma’am i am using the one installed on premise

So, were you logged in with tenantName - admin or host - admin? From which user did you remove Administrator role?

i was logged in as tenantName-admin

1 Like

i have the same issue faced by @Priyansh_Gupta . but in my case I’m using the uipath automation cloud solution with the enterprise license. I am the admin user of the orchestrator. I have created the tenent and scheduled all the organizations automations through that tenant. but accidently i have unticked the admin rights and updated the role in roles feed. Now im not able to do anything in this tenant. I’m able to do all the tasks in the other tenent but not in this tenant. Is there any work around to solve this big issue.
i have raised a topic for this issue. below is the ticket
admin issue