I am trying to capture one transaction number displayed in a small pop up that appears in java application, that pop up will disappear when we move mouse over it. Tried Microsoft OCR,but it is extracting only partially from that window.(It displays as 4 lines - name of window, tran number and some other info)Transaction number is missing in the extraction. I tried Google OCR too,same issue there also. Also, when i try to indicate element OCR only the transaction number part from the window, it says Invalid UI Node.
Hi did u tried with tessarct ocr or omnipage ocr
If not try with it
Hope it helps
Mark it as solution of u got it