In our organization, we are using UiPath for a couple of years and we have around 10 processes.
And now we see that the approach in organizing our projects is not ideal so we are looking for advice on how we can improve our setup.
- 10 processes
- Most of the processes use the same functions
- These reusable functions are saved in a separate folder GenericFunctions
- In regular work, a developer opens a Main.xaml and within the same Studio session/window can access all processes and reusable functions.
- In order to publish the process - we use a custom script.
- This approach allows us to access (read and edit) a particular process and reusable function at the same Studio session.
- Requires to use custom script for publishing projects.
- Universal search doesn’t work properly with such amount of files.
Does anyone know an option of how to get rid of the Cons without losing the Pros of our approach?