Help me - Counter Excel

Hello friends,
Can anyone tell me the excel formula to read the next line and so on?

@Endrew_Antonio

Could you please tell more details for better understanding. What are trying to do here ?

Hi,

The whole process is long but I will send part of the process that I need help with.
If I’m not clear let me know.
I perform the emission of files in pdf and after the emission I need to rename with numbers in sequential order that are in the table in Excel “DICIONARIO ID”.

Come on, after the issue of the files I read the file in Excel through Excel Application Scope, with Output: “UniorgsDataTable1”.

After that I make the transformation from Variable to String Through OutputDataTable, with Output “UniorgsDataTable2” to transform into String and be able to associate it with the in_Codigo argument.

In_Codigo is the argument that realizes the association where the table value is inserted through Assign, in Assign the code used is the following:

• in_AnoComp + “”+ in_CompAtual + “” +“FERIAS” + “”+ “AVISO DE FERIAS” + “”+ “AVISODEFERIAS” + in_Codigo + “.pdf”

Today I can only get results from the first line, I need the robot to read the next line at each file issue.