Help!Level3 assignment1

Reason could be

  1. invalid hash code value generated like extra space
    2)reset data after run the robot

dear @wolflt00
check this out.

best regards.

thank you very much.I passed

2 Likes

great :grinning:

Hello @Vidwa @sandeep13 ,

Please i need your assistance with my Assignment 1. For some reason i have completed it. Tested once and saw in the output window that the transactions were being processes and after that i updated some arguments so that i can parse the raw hash into the comments field before updating work items but unfortunately since then if i run the project, my first run seems not to be parsing the filtered “WI5” and "Status “Open” work list items. Meaning my array in the GetTransactionData is always empty. I put a write text to catch the WIList.Count.ToString and output to a text file and yes it shows zero count. I have deleted my Extract WorkList Items using the data scraping tool several and repeated it to make sure it is extracting the table data but still the same. At the end of course i am getting the "“Assign TransactionID: Index was outside the bounds of the array.”, error. Can you please help check my project and guide me on the error? Await your kind reply, i can zip and share so you help me look through it.
please assist. my project file

1 Like

@djpeeno
Please check Get transaction workflow that you pass arugment value correctly
For reference

And plz share screenshot of workflow and output panel where error comes

Thanks

1 Like

Hi @sandeep,
I have been with some problems for the calculate client security hash, it does put the information on the sha1 url to generate the code and i can´t continue with the course.
Can you please check my project and tell what I am doing wrong?

Thank you

@Carlos_NEO
Run you project with debug mode to check where is issue and check variable and. Arugment has value

You get any error ?? Share your screenshot

1 Like

@sandeep13 @Vidwa,

Yes i did this, i seem to believe my problem is in the Extraction of the datatable in the first run and passing the extractedTable to the Filtered Variable - WIList. in the screenshot i tried to check the count of data in WIList after the filter and it still 0 hence the reason for the Transaction array out of bound error in Gettransaction data.

2 Likes

Hello @djpeeno
Invoke Extraction workflow outside of first run after init application
And default value of transaction number should be 1 instead of 0
In this link main.xaml attached go through it order of invoke workflow

Thanks

2 Likes

@sandeep,
I am attaching a screenshot of the error, you can see what happen when i run in debug mode using this link:


All the arguments and variables have value.
Thank you

1 Like

Sorry, this is the screenshot of the error:

Regards

2 Likes

@Carlos_NEO
This error comes cause of invalid selectors
I suggest get all record like client I’d , client name and client country in one string then splits into different variable.like screenshot I attached

Go through this link get individual record from that string
Unable to split Client ID,Name and counter for level-3 assignent

Thanks

2 Likes

Hello @Sandeep.

thanks once again. i have done as advised and finally can see the extracted table data up to the point where i pass the filter for WI5, Open items but i am still unable to see anything in the variable meant to hold the WI5 items hence a repeat “Assign TransactionID: Index was outside the bounds of the array.” Transaction number was set to 0 and 1 on different occassions still the same error

1 Like

@djpeeno
Set transaction number to 1
Then
Out_transactionitem=workitem_dt(transaction number-1)
Thanks

2 Likes

@sandeep13 yes i did this as well after my last message to you but it still failed because the WI list variable containing the filtered items was empty.
Hence no data was being passed to my array.

1 Like

Please send you workflow or screenshot if possible

2 Likes

Hello @sandeep13. Thanks for the continued help. Please see workflow /project here

1 Like

@djpeeno
problem not in your workflow
Go to ACME test site
UserOption-> Reset Test Data then Reset data

Thanks

3 Likes

@sandeep13 yes this was the problem. the first time i completed the task while testing before i came here. I did not realize that it had updated the status of the WI5 items so a reset was all i needed. Sigghhhh. Thanks a lot

1 Like