Help Excel going to next row

Hi, I am currently working on a project which involves excel going to next row and for each row with text it would get written on a fresh new Excel sheet. I having some problems with these parts…
Also one more question if I read one row by one row and want to transfer write in a new excel but to specific cells instead of just writing the whole row out. And repeat the process to have a new sheet?

1 Like

@meizhhi,

Could you please tell more details ?

As per my understanding, You want to read data from one excel file and want to write in another excel. Are you trying this ?

Yes I am trying this, I want to read one row of excel and transfer to another excel file and it would continue to read the next row of data and and write into a new file. This would continue as a cycle.

@meizhhi,

1. Use Read Range activity to read data from one excel file and will give you output as DataTable.

2. Then use Write Range activity to write into another Excel file.

One more thing, you want to write one by one row or at a time all data.

Hi,
Read the entire excel as datatable and then for each row add to new data table and then moe to new excel using write range(perofrm any operations as per the requirement, I a msure its not just moving from one excel to other there might be some operations needs to be performed before moving to new excel) as per your requirement

Let us know if this helps.

Regards,
Pavan H

One by one row

Hi @meizhhi,

Use for each row, inside for each use add data row and pass the row to new data table.

Use build data atble to build the new data table and then move the data to excel using write range

Let us know if this helps.

Regards,
Pavan H

Thank you

Hi @meizhhi
Can you close the loop if your issue got resolved means

Regards,
Pavan H