[Help Beginner] Using the Uipath to save the excel file as a web page and store the file into the desktop

I would like to seek help on how to use the Uipath to save the excel file as a web page and store the file into the desktop.

Is it with using the hotkey command?

hi @Chinchilla237,

How do you do it manually today. If it is just about changing the extension - we can use copy file to achieve it.

Provide Source and Destination as shown below.

Mukesh

Yes, but there is not chart folder created into the desktop. How can the issue be solved? As i wanted to save the excel as a web page so as to get the images in the chart.

Okay - How do you do it manually today ?

What are the steps involved.

@Chinchilla237,

This I understood , This is the Automation process. How do you do it manually today . Meaning without uipath - What are you doing to achieve the same?

Mukesh

If i were to do it manually, it would be saving the excel file type as web page and to store it in the desktop. This is to create the images of the chart in a folder. It would look similar to this. However, i would like to learn it by using UiPath Software instead of doing manually.

If i were to do it manually, it would be saving the excel file type as web page and to store it in the desktop. This is to create the images of the chart in a folder. It would look similar to this. However, i would like to learn it by using UiPath Software instead of doing manually.