Hello friends, I need to dowload a spreadsheet save it in a folder and then in another part of the robot to open this spreadsheet, but the spreadsheet changes every month how do I create a condition to solve this problem

hello friends, I need to dowload a spreadsheet save it in a folder and then in another part of the robot to open this spreadsheet, but the spreadsheet changes every month how do I create a condition to solve this problem

go to your browser download settings and enable renaming of downloaded files. This was you can use the same name for the file every month

thanks for the help, I download this worksheet through sharepoint, can I also do this configuration in sharepoint?

using the sharepoint application? as if you do it through sharepoint on a browser you can do this

where can i find this option?

I am using chrome so for example, click the three dots in the top right and go to settings

then go to advanced or downloads then tick the box

1 Like

for saving file to folder. I would recommend to do as aquinn said, and btw turn off the option to “ask where to save file”. So every downloaded files will be saved on Downloads folder. From there you can use “Move files” activity to move downloaded file (with name of the file if it is the same each month and only difference are date in name) to your Folder where you store these spreadsheets. After that you can change the name of the file you just have moved(if there is any pattern in the file name, it would be easier to do rename file).

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.