Hello, everyone, support is needed for Oracle application GL switch responsibility

I have made some updates on a recent Automation. but I have encountered with a new problem.
the robot sets to open a responsibility named “ECC GL” for one company in my group. and it works fine. but now, I have a new request i don’t know how to tackle it. i need to make this robot works for all 5 companies. but every company has it own responsibility. so, i need the robot after completing the work for on company switch the responsibility to the next company lets say “ICAPP GL”.
how i can do this. i have managed to separate each entities excel files to different folder to be easy to handle. whar activity i need to use.

@mohamed.saty2012

Are you talking about oracle ebusiness suite?

In general you can create a switch responsibility module and use it as the start of process.xaml ao that for eqch transaction it shitfa responsibility

On ebusiness suite you have a icon on top to click which takes you to searching gl and you can search and once selected the responsibility changes

Cheers

let me explain more. i have 5 folders each folder contains the GL excel files for this company.
so, what i have done until now is to iterate throw each file in folder. and insert the data in the Oracle application GL form but this for on company. now where exactly i can use the switch activity.

check this out
ECC-GLV2 - Copy.zip (3.1 MB)

@mohamed.saty2012

When the file is changing use switch…like inside loop…after each read file and before each for each row in datatable would do the switch

Cheers