Hello everyone. I have issues with sending emails from outlook. The default account is gmail, IMAP is setup

Hello everyone. I have issues with sending emails from outlook. The default account is gmail, IMAP is setup. The message is stored in drafts, not send. When I send it manually, everything is ok. Thanks.

Hello,
I am facing the exactly same issue. I’ve been using a gmail account, configured into the outlook desktop app (manually configured via IMAP, less secure checked, etc). I can successfully send emails by myself, but whenever I try to send them via StudioX, they only get stored into the Draft section (the recipient receiving none).

Any support on this one would be really appreciated.

Thanks!

Form me, OUTLOOK work perfectly! I was succeded to sent email to an yahoo account! Of course I didn’t use an gmail account to see if it will work or not!

In Manage Packages → All Packages I was type yahoo or gmail and I saw a lot of packages for everyone! If somebody know what packages need for external email yahoo, gmail (not OUTLOOK), please share with us! Tks

In the “send outlook email” step there’s a box at the end - save to drafts. Is is still saving your email to drafts when unchecked?

2 Likes

Hi Cristi

You probably have been answered by now. You need to uncheck “Save to drafts” below the body of your email image

Good luck

1 Like

Hey @Razvan_Vancea - the “send outlook mail” activity has a checkbox “save to drafts” which is selected by default - could you please try to untick this. After that it should work.

Hello,
Thanks for posting this - I didn’t check drafts and just started being angry “why the hell is not working!”
Now it works fine :slight_smile:
Thanks.

open outlook before running robot – i think outlook is getting stuck randomly

1 Like

Thank you - this helped me!
I had to set up Outlook for the first time and I did it after opening UI Path. After shutting them both down and then reopening Outlook first, it worked :+1:

Thank you. I was wondering why the e-mail was not sent.