Has someone help me please?i have a error in ebs textbox

I want to send text in ebs textbox but its made a error
uipath can running success in ebs?
i find some error such as textbox cant send text and treebox cant check,its java file edition problem? what control should i use for ebs’s textbox
thanks a lot !

QQ%E6%88%AA%E5%9B%BE20190315112121

Message: The workflow was aborted by the user due to an error.
Exception Type: System.Activities.WorkflowApplicationAbortedException

An ExceptionDetail, likely created by IncludeExceptionDetailInFaults=true, whose value is:
System.Activities.WorkflowApplicationAbortedException: The workflow was aborted by the user due to an error. ----> UiPath.Core.ElementOperationException: Error HRESULT E_FAIL has been returned from a call to a COM component. ----> System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException: Error HRESULT E_FAIL has been returned from a call to a COM component.
at UiPath.UiNodeClass.Set(String bstrAttr, Object vValue)
at UiPath.Core.UiElement.Set(String attribute, Object value)
— End of inner ExceptionDetail stack trace —
at System.Activities.Statements.Throw.Execute(CodeActivityContext context)
at System.Activities.CodeActivity.InternalExecute(ActivityInstance instance, ActivityExecutor executor, BookmarkManager bookmarkManager)
at System.Activities.ActivityInstance.Execute(ActivityExecutor executor, BookmarkManager bookmarkManager)
at System.Activities.Runtime.ActivityExecutor.ExecuteActivityWorkItem.ExecuteBody(ActivityExecutor executor, BookmarkManager bookmarkManager, Location resultLocation)
— End of inner ExceptionDetail stack trace —

I fine the control to send textbox is type image thanks for everyone!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.