Job title: Programmer Analyst RPA for IT
Job role: RPA Developer
Country: United Kingdom
City: Chipping Sodbury
Company name: Hanson Uk
Employment Type: Full Time
Seniority level: Associate 3 to 5 years
At Hanson UK we are dedicated to building a diverse and inclusive workplace, so if you are excited about this role and your past experience of skill set doesn’t align perfectly with the job description we encourage you to apply, you may be the right candidate for this or other roles
Hanson UK is committed to being a fair, respectful, and inclusive company, a place where you can be your best you. Whatever hat you wear, we celebrate individuality and recognise how a diverse workforce of different characters, backgrounds and skills helps our business to be stronger and more successful for everyone. We encourage a culture that values openness and transparency and recognises individual achievement. We are working to inspire more people to consider careers within the construction industry.
Are you interested in Robotics Process Automation? Would you like to help Hanson on their automation journey?
If so, we are looking for a Programmer Analyst to grow the RPA team within UKIT. Previous experience of RPA development is preferred but if you have the right skills this could be your opportunity to embrace automation using the UiPath platform.
Your role will be to develop solutions to automation challenges within our Customer Service and Shared Services Centres as well as the wider Hanson business. There is a wealth of opportunities for automation within the business and using your development skills you will help realise those automations.
As an RPA champion you will help shape the future of automation within Hanson and be part of a global community of RPA champions across the wider HeidelbergCement business.
Description of Team / Department
UKIT - Operations and Shared Services team.
Purpose of / Responsibilities of the role
• Designing, building and configuring RPA applications utilising UiPath automation tool to meet business process and application requirements
• Partner with Business Analysts to assist with solution design
• Configuring robotics processes and objects using core workflow principles in an efficient way; ensuring they are easily maintainable and easy to understand
• Maintaining proper documentation for the solutions, test procedures and scenarios.
• Work within the defined boundaries of change management, incident management [and all other IT controls], ensuring associated teams follow process with integrity and honesty.
Skills / Experience
• Demonstrable experience on RPA tools and Cognitive platforms such as –
o UiPath [specifically Studio and Orchestra] preferred
o Blue Prism, Automation Anywhere, Redwood, Open Span, WorkFusion - experience of any of these desirable
• Demonstrable professional experience in development, delivery and support across applicable systems environment, along with demonstrable programming skills in C# and VB.
• Experience with Process Analysis, Design, and Implementation, Business and Technical requirements, Problem-Solving, and System(s) Testing, including UAT and Bug fixes
• Strong business/commercial understanding, comfortable with business processes gained in an enterprise environment
• Must be able to work well in a team, with good verbal / written communications skills
Excellent Remuneration and Benefits
• 27 days holiday
• For office and regional roles, after 6 months of joining, agile working considered subject to manager discretion
• Leading pension scheme offering with generous contributions from Hanson.
• 24/7 access to an online employee discount platform. Save money on everything from groceries, electronics, fashion, holidays, and much more.
• Ongoing training and development and opportunities to help further your career.
• A comprehensive structured induction programme.
• Experience within a well-respected global market leader.
• Benefits supporting you and your family, such as Cycle to work, voluntary Life assurance.
• Access to discounted private medical benefits
• Paid day off to Volunteer every year
• Holiday Purchase Scheme
• Access to our Employee Assistance helpline for free and confidential advice
Please note: You must be eligible to work in the UK
Location: Chipping Sodbury Full Time / Part Time: full time Working Hours: 40.00 hrs Contract Type: Permanent Shift Description: 9-5 Company Vehicle: none