Handwritten Signature Extraction from PDF

Hi all, I’m a beginner in UiPath and theres’s alot to learn.
I’m working on a project which helps bank organize and digitally verify the handwritten signatures collected from their customers. I need to collect signature fields from the pdf of the document that the banks provide. I tried automating by converting the specific pdf pages to image then extracting the signatures using PhotoShop but that wasn’t convenient. I read a post here about image cropping but the solution was using the exact coordinates where the signature is supposed to be. Is there any method to do this that is convenient and that does not not use any coordinate specific extraction from images? Please share if you have any insights on this. Best regards.

Hi @Utcresta_Mishra
welcome to forum
Using document understanding you can try to do that [for handwritten data extraction]
Check the video for more info Learn How to extract Handwritten information using UiPath Document Understanding using UiPath OCR - YouTube

Regards,
Nived N
Happy Automation

Hello thanks for the reply. I’ve used document understanding and it didn’t what im trying to achieve here

hi
did you found any solution because i’m trying same

hey sorry i didn’t see your question earlier
are you still trying?
what i did was converted the pdf page containing signature to a image file (activities available). Then theres another activity that can crop a photo by specifying coordinates, any other crop activity may give some unexpected output so please use ImageAction.Cropp.Activities
hope you find it helpful

can u share the xml if you have any .it would be easy to understand more